Payment Terms, Cancellation and Insurance Policy
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
1. We allow the following payment methods:
- Via the Payees Internet payment system,
- Payment through credit cards,
- Payment also allowed by various secured payment gateway systems.
2. Payments for the ordered Product should be made in full, at the time of booking.
3. Confirmation of payment should be sent within the above-mentioned time to the e-mail address of the Service Provider. If the date on which the delivery is due to start is Monday, the confirmation of payment must be sent to the us no later than Friday.
4. Booking will not be done with confirmation of payment.
5. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so from the Reservation confirmation e-mail or by informing us 24 hours prior to the reservation's time. We will refund your full amount within 5-10 business days, however stripe transaction charges will apply as per the policy.https://stripe.com/ca/pricing
6. If you do not show up at the time of booking it will be identified as a "no appearance". We reserve the right to retain 100% booking amount in case of no show.
7. In case if service is not rendered by the host, Myhealthyhost will be responsible for full refund to the guest.
8. The maximum allowable time for advance booking will be 3 months from the date of required service.
9. Invoices are available for download on the portal after the completion of service.
Myhealthhost is committed for your safety and security with our secured insurance policy at no cost to you. MHH will cover you with liability and cyber security insurance for each and every experience you enjoy with us. Your peace of mind in our priority and we ensure you with comprehensive insurance protection policy.
MHH Insurance policy details.